So?

Links and references to information about writing
Forum rules
Add references that are especially helpful; don't try to list everything you can find.
Regulars can add to the resources database, which is better organised and more enduring.
Rkcapps
Site Admin

So?

Postby Rkcapps » Sat, 12 May 2018 1:52 pm

CageSage
Super Important Member

Re: So?

Postby CageSage » Sat, 12 May 2018 2:13 pm

How many in the drawer? I don't know. I suppose it was a benefit to lose my possessions during one move (the truck arrived empty - all stories gone!), and a few hard drive failures. Now, once it's published I forget it, let it live its own life (except for the ones heavily pirated and subsequently unpublished or withdrawn until the take-down orders have the desired effect); unfinished, awaiting their moment in the sun? If they're not published, they're unfinished, but at various stages. temporarily assigned to the wheel of fortune, awaiting their time to meet the winning combination ... whatever that may be.
In the pipeline, with a few words noted, a bs or two, a rough outline, something more than an idea: 37 (at last count), but some are ideas I'm not happy to pursue to the full measure of a story. I hope many do float to the surface and find their voice, but if not, c'est la vie!

Return to “Resources”