MazzaE / BettyBoop_71 - Accounts Removed

Announcements about this forum
Forum rules
Posts in this section are visible to everyone on the internet. If you want more privacy, use the 'Members Only' section instead.
AJ Konlucko
Site Admin

MazzaE / BettyBoop_71 - Accounts Removed

Postby AJ Konlucko » Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:08 am

Users by the names of "MazzaE" and "bettyboop_71" have been removed.

This "person" has been posting what I consider to be unneeded / uncalled for posts and generally been a bit of an arse on here. I have had multiple members contact me directly about them. When I have undertaken some checking it appears that they are the same person and known to me via my work. They joined up here as a way to get at me. I suspect they are also the source of some other online issues I have had and I have lodged a formal complaint with my employer about this.

While I won't post the details of how they have been caught out, they made a couple of mistakes which I used to confirm who they were.... *)

Currently "off line" for an unknown period of time

Rkcapps
Site Admin

Re: MazzaE / BettyBoop_71 - Accounts Removed

Postby Rkcapps » Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:25 am

Oh dear, what a troubled person! bit of a worry. Stay safe, Paul.

Envy can drive a person to do weird things. There's a thriller motivator for anyone interested?

Enzed
Super Important Member

Postby Enzed » Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:39 am

Rkcapps wrote:Oh dear, what a troubled person! bit of a worry. Stay safe, Paul.

Envy can drive a person to do weird things. There's a thriller motivator for anyone interested?

Brilliant idea for a plot Rachael!

I hope Paul decides to write it himself - it would make a fabulous work of 'fiction'. Stalked at work by colleagues engaged in a conspiracy against his promotion - and taking advantage of his insecurities. Jealousy, envy, greed. The victim then turning it back on them by using his detective / IT skills to expose the perpetrators.

I'm certainly not happy this has happened to Paul but now it has I hope he takes advantage of it. It could become a best seller. It has all the makings of a best seller.

Go Paul. :shock:
Joss Shawyer
Amazon

Enzed
Super Important Member

Postby Enzed » Mon, 13 Feb 2017 6:50 pm

R Munro wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:
That's ... really bad
Wow.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Really unhappy this has happened to you, Paul. Really really glad you've been able to deal with it in a mature manner and resolve it peacably. Best wishes the real-life perpetrator is helped where needed and doesn't prove a further problem.

I'm willing to 'help' that person 'where needed' although I doubt Rob would approve of my methods. :)
Joss Shawyer
Amazon

Rath Darkblade

Postby Rath Darkblade » Mon, 13 Feb 2017 8:15 pm

:lol:! Go Enzed! :twisted:

But, wow. Just... wow. :shock: Paul, I'm so sorry that this happened to you! I can't say that I'm glad that it's come out, but I'm happy that you've caught out this person. It doesn't matter to me what real-life problems they have with you - but to 'pursue' you onto the Writers' Forum and to make trouble for you here? Why? :(

I hope your boss takes your formal complaint seriously. What this person has done is inexcusable, and borders (in my view, at least) on bullying or harassment.
There is nothing wrong with nepotism, so long as you keep it all in the family. (Winston Churchill)

PaulE

Postby PaulE » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 12:44 pm

There are some seriously disturbed people out there. It's difficult to believe someone would create an entire fictional life just to be a dick.

I'm glad you got to the root of it Paul. I admit, some of MazzaE's comments had been walking a fine line, and had reminded me of some of the problems we'd experienced with Betty. Now I know why.

AJ Konlucko
Site Admin

Postby AJ Konlucko » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 12:59 pm

PaulE wrote:There are some seriously disturbed people out there. It's difficult to believe someone would create an entire fictional life just to be a dick.

I'm glad you got to the root of it Paul. I admit, some of MazzaE's comments had been walking a fine line, and had reminded me of some of the problems we'd experienced with Betty. Now I know why.

Yep, one and the same it seems.

AJ Konlucko
Site Admin

Postby AJ Konlucko » Fri, 24 Mar 2017 3:36 pm

Just an update on this. This person has been removed from the association I had with them and dismissed from the community group they were a member of.

Rkcapps
Site Admin

Postby Rkcapps » Fri, 24 Mar 2017 8:53 pm

good to hear.

Return to “Notices”